Thursday, January 24, 2019

Raul Cuero Interview


I really liked Cuero’s argument on creativity, and how it’s more about the way you react with nature rather than your skills in art and problem solving. I think it ties with the idea of learning by doing, and not just learning by reading or taking instructions. I tend to forget most things after I’ve taken a math class, and I think that’s because it’s all about reading and taking instructions on how to solve the problems. I also think interest plays an important factor in learning something, which is probably why math never sticks with me. Cuero also talked about how important it is to enjoy the process of reaching a goal, and how being focused without the fear of failing is just as important. I tend to stress a lot when I’m trying to reach a goal and I worry too much about the results that I completely forget to focus on the actual process.

No comments:

Post a Comment