Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Performance Art


For my performance art I wanted to create some kind of art piece using whatever was available to me. I've known about this Chess platform for a long time but this is the first time I actually use it. Keep in mind, I have no idea how to play chess. I thought it would be interesting to come up with my own pattern/game. I started out not really knowing what kind of pattern I was going to make, but then it all came along as I started putting it together. I really liked the black and white contrast, which is why I mixed the two colors in that I put black on white, and white on black. I actually did this two times but I ended up not liking the pattern I made in the other one. The man in the video that stopped was really confused with what I was doing and just thought I didn't know how to play chess...

No comments:

Post a Comment