Thursday, April 4, 2019

Photocopy Assignment




It took me a while to figure out what to do for this assignment but I decided to just photocopy a bunch of random parts and then figure out what I wanted to do. It started out with more arms then hands, but then I realized there was a creepiness to the way the hands looked together, and I just started building off of that. I had this idea of a nightmare in my head where you have a group of objects coming towards you, and you have nowhere to go. It's hard to see my face in the corner but that was really to represent me sleeping as this hands are reaching for me. I added the eyes to give more life to the hands and to make it even creepier than it already was.
I could have used other body parts but I'm really happy with the way it came out just with the hands. At first I just had the one dark shade, but adding the lighter shade made it look so much better. I didn't count the amount of hands I used but it was A LOT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment